- Versatile and durable
- Double truss frames are equipped with additional steel wires to increase strength
- High quality double-sided PVC coated polyester fabric for longer service life
- Year-round tents
- Pull-in and roll-up gates provide large-scale clearance and greater safety
- Extremely durable housing and double truss frames to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Tear resistant
- Self-cleaning ability
- Double truss pipe life 10–15 years
- Fabric life 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
H434325R 13×13 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Aircraft hangar with double truss inamiot. en is extremely durable and reliable. The double frame of the rescue machine, which is made of Q215 steel pipes, and the double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric are specially designed for use in extreme weather conditions. Our solutions are year-round.
- Storage in the hangar of aircraft, etc.
- Aviation warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Side wall (m)||3.80|
|Arc Φ (mm)||60 x 1.80|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||60 x 1.50|
|The width of the door opening (m)||Otwarte|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
- No building permit required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with the construction of a fixed structure
- Easy and cheap installation and disassembly
- Additional flexible space
- Longer service life
- Convenient and portable
*Although most of our products belong to the category of temporary structures and do not require building permits . Check local regulations before installing a carport.
To best suit the natural landscape, the double-truss aircraft hangars are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grassy green and military green. Tents are also available in different colors – white with a green finish, white with a gray finish and white with a blue finish.
All tents and sheds are supplied with convenient instructions that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and, if necessary, disassembly.
- Please read the user manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure that the tent sheathing is always free of snow.
- Please dismantle the tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarpaulin is away from heat sources.
- Be sure to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.
Inamiot.pl will accept requests for personalization of the tent. Custom tents can be delivered on request, but for an additional fee and a longer delivery time.