- Compact, durable, rugged, mobile
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- Well ventilated, airy, shaded
- Farmsteads are year-round
- Strong hot-dip galvanized single truss tubular frame for excellent stability
- Durable PVC coated fabric with high tensile strength
- Removable side wall guards and side shading nets
- Hot-dip galvanized steel frame for rust and corrosion resistance
- Galvanized arched frame
- Entrance doors
- Closed back panel
- 100% waterproof
- UV resistant
- Frame life of 10 years or more
- Fabric life 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
CT2020 6×6 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Covered pens for animals are the highest quality tents, intended m.in for sheltering cattle, horses, goats, pigs, sheep and other livestock. The frame of the tent is made of hot-dip galvanized steel pipes with double truss, which withstand extreme weather conditions, wind, rain, snow, UV radiation. The fabric is made of high density PVC.
Covered corrals do not have internal poles in their construction, thanks to which they 100% use the available internal space.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Cattle pens
- Pens for sheep, goats
- Horse pens
- Warehouses for feed, straw, hay
- Fertilizer warehouses
- Storage barns
|Arc interval (m)||2|
|Arc Φ (mm)||60x1,8|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||40 x 1.50|
|The width of the door opening (m)||Ogrodzenie z bramą|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
- No building permit required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with the construction of a fixed structure
- Steel frame ensures no termite damage
- Easy and cheap installation and disassembly
- Additional flexible space
- Longer service life
- Portable and easy to transport
- Easy-to-use shading solutions
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permits. It is necessary to check local regulations before installing the corral.
To best match the natural landscape, the double-truss cattle shelters are available in two colors – grassy green and military green.
All tents and sheds come with a simple instruction that will serve as a step-by-step guide to safe assembly and disassembly.
- Please read the user manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure that the tent sheathing is always free of snow.
- Please dismantle the tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarpaulin is away from heat sources.
- Be sure to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.
Inamiot.pl will consider requests for adaptation to the individual needs of the client. Personalized products or spare parts can be delivered on request, for an additional fee and a longer delivery time.