- Comfortable, durable and extremely durable
- Extra large capacity
- Frame mounted on the outer edge of transport containers
- Removable and reusable
- Can be adapted to the specific needs of the customer, i.e. front doors, rear doors, ventilation windows
- Very resistant to weather conditions
- High quality prefabricated hot-dip galvanized steel frame
- Suitable for use all year round
- 100% waterproof
- UV protection
- Wide range of roof sheathing colours
- Frame life 15 years
- Fabric life 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
C2640 8×12 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Container canopies inamiot.pl are affordable, durable and versatile storage units that are designed to maximize space and protect goods, vehicles and machinery in bad weather. The inamiot.pl range of container sheds has a sturdy, hot-dip galvanized steel frame made of Q215 steel pipes and durable PVC fabric.
Container canopies can be assembled by welding the mounting bases to a sea container or by using screws.
Our container canopies can be customized with front and rear walls and are suitable for year-round use.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Aircraft hangars
- Composition of products
- Covered parking spaces
|Arc interval (m)||2|
|Arc Φ (mm)||60 x 1.80|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||45 x 1.50|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.28|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||0.75 x 2.67 x 0.54|
- No building permit required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with the construction of a fixed structure
- Easy and cheap installation and disassembly
- Ready-made, prefabricated sheds
- Weather safety
- Additional, flexible space
- Convenient, portable and easy to transport
- Easy maintenance
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permits, we recommend that you check local regulations.
All container canopies, tents and sheds are supplied with convenient instructions that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe installation and installation.
- Please read the user manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure that the tent sheathing is always free of snow.
- Please dismantle the tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarpaulin is away from heat sources.
- Be sure to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.