- Versatile, durable and affordable tents
- Trussed frames are equipped with additional steel wires to increase strength
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric for longer life
- Year-round tents
- Retractable and roll-up gates provide large-scale clearance and greater security
- Extremely durable 750 g PVC tarp
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Self-cleaning capability
- UV-resistant fabric
- Lifespan of double truss pipes 10-15 years
- Lifespan of the fabric 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
202012P 6×6 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Straw and hay bale halls from inamiot.pl are affordable, durable and versatile storage facilities that are designed to maximize space and protect agricultural crops. The range of canopies created for agriculture includes 4 types of halls for straw bales, hay bales with widths of 6, 9, 12, 15 m and lengths from 9 to 45 mb. The maximum area of our hall is 675 sqm.
The log halls from inamiot.pl have a sturdy hot-dip galvanized steel frame made of Q215 steel pipes and durable PVC fabric. The thickness of the PVC is 750 g/sqm in the basic version and 900 g/sqm in the reinforced version.
Our tent halls can also be laid out on lego-type concrete blocks, retaining shears and other durable structures. Concrete walls combined with a roof are a great warehouse for loose materials, sand, aggregates, feed, fertilizers, a place for sorting garbage, a pen for livestock.
The hall can be customized with front and rear panels (walls) and is suitable for year-round use.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Storage for hay and straw bales
- Agricultural warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Arc interval (m)||1.525|
|Arc Φ (mm)||70 x 42 x 1.50|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||40 x 1.20|
|The width of the door opening (m)||4,3x3,2 m Roll Up|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||2.20 x 0.75 x 0.50|
- Does not require a building permit*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with building a permanent structure
- Easy and inexpensive installation and removal
- Additional flexible space
- Longer life
- Convenient and portable
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permits, we recommend obtaining local council approval to avoid government scrutiny.
To best match the natural landscape, the Arched Storage Tents are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grass green and army green. The tents are also available in different colors – white with green trim, white with gray trim and white with blue trim.
All tents and shelters come with convenient instructions that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure the tent cover is always free of snow.
- Please remove tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarp is away from heat sources.
- Remember to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.