- Versatile, durable and cost-effective tents
- Trussed frames are fitted with additional steel wires for added strength
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric for longer life
- Year-round tents
- Retractable and roll-up gates provide large-scale clearance and increased security
- Extra heavy-duty 750g PVC tarpaulin
- Seamless roof covering for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Self-cleaning ability
- UV-resistant fabric
- Lifespan of double-gridded tubes 10-15 years
- Lifetime of fabric 7-10 years, depending on fabric type and environmental conditions
306015R 9,15×18 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
The arched single truss frame storage tent from inamiot.pl is extremely sturdy and reliable. The single steel truss frame is made from Q215 steel tubes and is specially designed for use in extreme weather conditions. The fabric of the tent is made from heavy-duty 650g PVC as standard.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Agricultural storage facilities
- Freight depots
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for lorries, buses, vans and boats
- Event and exhibition marquees
- Trade marquees
|Arc interval (m)||2|
|Arc Φ (mm)||56 x 86 x 2|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||48 x 1.5|
|The width of the door opening (m)||3.5 x 3.5 Roll up|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
- No planning permission required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with building a permanent structure
- Easy and inexpensive to install and dismantle
- Additional flexible space
- Longer service life
- Convenient and portable
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permission, we recommend obtaining local council approval to avoid government control.
To best fit in with the natural landscape, Arched Storage Tents are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green and army green. Tents are also available in a range of colours – white with green finish, white with grey finish and white with blue finish.
All tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read the instructions carefully before erecting and dismantling the tents.
- Ensure that the tent covers are always free of snow.
- Please dismantle tents in the event of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarp is away from heat sources.
- Remember to re-tension the roof covering once or twice a year.