- Versatile, durable and economical tents
- Double truss frames are equipped with additional steel reinforcements to increase strength
- High quality double-sided PVC coated polyester fabric for longer service life
- Chalry tents
- Pull-in and roll-up gates provide large-scale clearance and greater safety
- Extremely durable housing and double truss frames to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Tear resistant
- Self-cleaning ability
- UV resistant
- Double truss pipe life 10–15 years
- Fabric life 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
7015028DP 21,35×49,5 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
The double truss storage tent is extremely robust and reliable. The single steel truss frame is made of Q215 steel pipes and is specially designed for use in extreme weather conditions. The fabric of the tent is made of durable PVC with a weight of 650g as standard. Thanks to the flexible tensioning system of the roof covering, the roof is constantly tensioned and has the ability to adjust the tension
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Agricultural warehouses
- Warehouses, goods
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Side wall (m)||3,00|
|Arc interval (m)||3,05|
|Arc Φ (mm)||60 x 1.55|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||60 x 1.55|
|The width of the door opening (m)||5,65x4,89|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||1.12 x 2.52 x 0.75|
- No building permit required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with the construction of a fixed structure
- Weather safety
- Adds value to your home
- Easy and cheap installation and disassembly
- Additional, flexible covered space
- Longer service life
- Additional storage space
*Although most of our products belong to the category of temporary structures and do not require building permits . Check local regulations before installing a carport.
Our products are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grassy green and military green
All tents and sheds come with a simple instruction that will serve as a step-by-step guide to safe assembly and disassembly.
- Please read the user manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure that the tent sheathing is always free of snow.
- Please dismantle the tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarpaulin is away from heat sources.
- Be sure to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.
Inamiot.pl will consider requests for adaptation to the individual needs of the client. Personalized products or spare parts can be delivered on request, for an additional fee and a longer delivery time.