I. Information clause and scope of data processed as well as purpose and duration of data storage
- The administrator of your personal data is: inamioit Sp. Zoo. Hive. Rataja 26 51-507 Wrocław e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator, through the Website and other forms of communication, collects and processes the following personal data of Users provided during the registration processes on the Website: name and surname, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, … etc.
- As the Administrator of your personal data, we process your data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- in order to conclude a contract for the provision of our services based on your interest in the services of our company (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR Regulation),
- in order to perform the contract concluded by you with us (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR Regulation),
- in order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on us in connection with conducting business and performing the contract concluded with you (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR Regulation), which is also our legitimate interest, protecting us from the consequences of non-performance of our legal obligations,
- for archival (evidence) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR Regulation),
- in order to offer you services directly (direct marketing), which is our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR Regulation).
- Data recipients – We may share your data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, i.e. entities that we use in the processing of data, with whom we have concluded a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data: e.g. an IT company, our hosting service provider, software provider,
- offices, state bodies and administrative bodies, such as ZUS or the Tax Office, banks, other institutions, to the extent that it is required for the performance of the contract binding us with you and by law.
- At the same time, we would like to inform you that we do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area and we do not intend to do so in the future.
- Data storage period – your data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes, i.e.:
- We store your data obtained in order to conclude a contract for the period of negotiating the contract and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted me,
- We process your data obtained in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract until the end of the contract, and after that time – for the period required by law and until the end of the limitation period for your potential claims arising from the contract concluded with us,
- We process your data processed in order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on us in connection with running a business and performing a contract for a period until these obligations are fulfilled, and then for the period in which the regulations require us to store your data or for the time in which we may suffer legal consequences of non-performance of our obligations,
- Your rights introduced by the GDPR Regulation – In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you are entitled to:
- – the right to access the content of the processed data and receive a copy thereof,
- – the right to rectification (correction) of data,
- – the right to erasure,
- – the right to limit the processing of data,
- – the right to object to the processing of data,
- – the right to data portability.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us an e-mail to our address provided in point I or a letter sent to our postal address provided in point I above
In cases where the processing of your data takes place on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Regulation, i.e. consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Complaint to the supervisory authority:
In cases where it is considered that the processing of data violates the provisions of the GDPR Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Voluntary provision of data and consequences of not providing them:
To the extent that data processing takes place in order to conclude the contract and its implementation, providing data is a condition for the conclusion of the contract and its performance. Providing data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing data will be the inability to conclude or perform the contract.
II. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
– determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can store information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
IV. Server logs
- Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in at the server layer. These data are used only for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
– the time of arrival of the query,
– the time of sending the reply,
– name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during the implementation of HTTP transactions,
– URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the website was accessed via a link,
– information about the user’s browser,
– IP address information.
– The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
– The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
- The data is made available to external entities only within the legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
V. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: