Regulations of the inamiot.pl online store
I. Preliminary provisions
- The Regulations define the rules for the use by the User, including the buyer, of the Store through which the Purchases are carried out, run by the Seller.
- The owner of the Online Store and copyright located at the address of the domain www.inamiot.pl is: inamiot.pl Sp. Zoo. 51-507 Wroclaw, 26 Rataja Street. All rights reserved for inamiot.pl Sp.zoo.
- The Regulations are continuously made available on the Store’s website in a way that allows Users to obtain, reproduce and consolidate its content.
II. Definitions used in the Regulations
- Seller-owner of the inamiot.pl online store located at www.inamiot.pl
- Store – an ICT platform operating at: www.inamiot.pl, in which its Users can via the Internet make Purchases of available goods presented in the www.inamiot.pl domain.
- Buyer – A natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality and having legal capacity, which concludes a Sales Agreement under the Store Regulations
- Sales Agreement – an agreement concluded in the Store on the terms resulting from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the sale of goods to the Buyer.
- Regulations – these regulations of the store.
- Goods – items that are the object of sale, presented on the www.inamiot.pl website.
- A User who is a natural person may use the Store provided that he has full legal capacity.
- A User who is not a natural person may use the Store through persons authorized to act on his behalf.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by the User providing false, outdated or incomplete data in the registration forms and the User’s failure to comply with the terms of the Regulations. The data provided by the User may not violate the provisions of the currently applicable law and personal rights and rights of third parties.
- The User is obliged not to disclose to third parties his login and access password used to log in to the Store.
IV. Registration and login in the store
- Users have the opportunity to use the Store, both after registration in the Store, as well as without registration. Registered users have the opportunity to observe the status of the ordered goods.
- Users not registered in the Store are obliged to accept the Regulations.
- Registration in the Store requires meeting the following conditions jointly: a) logging in to the Store using the login and access password using the appropriate online form available on the Store’s website, b) acceptance of the Store Regulations.
- In the event of any change in the User’s data provided during registration, the User should update them before concluding the next Agreement, using the appropriate form available in the Store.
- Upon registration, a User account is created in the Store, constituting a set of resources in which information about the User and his activities within the Store in connection with the concluded Agreements is collected. As part of his account, the User has m.in access to the history of his orders in the Store or the ability to correct data, as well as change the password.
V. Placing orders in the store and fulfillment
- The User may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day 365 days a day via the Store.
- The user places an order via e-mail.
- The order will be confirmed by a proforma invoice sent in electronic format to the indicated e-mail address and accepted for implementation after the payment has been posted. Payment of the order results in acceptance of the order and delivery terms.
- The order placed by e-mail will be sent to the employee operating the store in order to verify the data, and then, supplemented with the costs of transporting the shipment, sent to the address provided to the buyer. In order to confirm the order, the buyer should send an e-mail to the address of the store with the text “I confirm the order”.
VI. Prices of goods – delivery costs – forms of payment
- Delivery costs are given separately, taking into account the place of delivery and should be added to the cost of the entire order. Delivery costs depend on the size of the shipment and the place of delivery.
- Standard shipments will be priced automatically – i.e. those shipments whose dimensions and weight do not exceed the limit parameters specified by the courier company dhl, ups, k-ex in accordance with the price list on the operator’s website.
- Large-size shipments will be priced individually – the costs of shipping large-size goods, will be priced individually and placed in an e-mail containing the buyer’s complete order for its final confirmation. Unloading of large-size shipments is carried out on the part of the ordering party.
- The Seller is not responsible for non-delivery of the Goods for reasons attributable to the Buyer – e.g. due to an incorrect delivery address.
- The price indicated by the seller is binding on the customer at the time of placing the order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of products in the online store www.inamiot.pl the introduction, withdrawal of any product from the store and conducting a promotional campaign. Periodic promotional campaigns do not apply to orders already placed and in progress.
- Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer to your account:
You can pay for the ordered goods by bank transfer, paying money directly to the account of the store owner indicated in the invoice:
Types of transfers: Traditional transfer – can be ordered at a bank branch or via the Internet. It is settled in the so-called elixir sessions (3 sessions during the day, only on business days), which in practice for the client means waiting for the transfer to be made in the next possible session. In principle, payment is confirmed in one day. If you want to speed up the order, the customer can send an electronic confirmation of the transfer, which almost immediately confirms the order. Express transfer – the execution time is a few minutes (this transfer does not wait for elixir sessions).
VII. Complaints – withdrawal from the contract – Guarantees
- Complaints are submitted by the buyer in accordance with the rules set out on the warranty card of the goods. In case of any ambiguity, please contact the seller. In order for the complaint to be considered, it is necessary to provide the name and surname of the buyer, order number, proof of purchase number (VAT invoice) and describe the subject of the complaint in writing and photo. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) request a method of bringing the Goods into conformity with the Sales Agreement or a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) the contact details of the complainant – this will facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements given in the previous sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint. Complaints should be sent in writing to the company’s address or sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint will be considered by the Store within no more than 14 days from the date of its receipt. The Customer will be immediately informed about the results of the complaint consideration.
- In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, all activities of this entity may be performed only by a person who is authorized to perform activities related to the use of the Store on behalf of this entity and to perform all rights and obligations of this entity as a Customer. The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer if the Sold Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- In the event that it is necessary for the Seller to respond to the Customer’s complaint or to exercise the Customer’s rights under the warranty to deliver the Goods to the Seller (his warehouse), the Customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Goods in the case of the Consumer at the expense of the Seller
- The Customer bears the costs of re-delivery of the Goods after considering the complaint in the event of unjustified use of the warranty (negative consideration of the complaint resulting from the warranty by the Seller). In the event of a positive consideration of the warranty, the seller will deliver the repaired or new goods to the customer at his own expense.
- The warranty referred to in paragraphs 1-6 of this Department towards the Customer purchasing the Goods for purposes directly related to his professional or business activity (Customer who is not a Consumer) is excluded, in accordance with the provisions contained in the Civil Code.
- The complaint procedure referred to in paragraphs 1-6 of this Department is applied to the Customer-consumer purchasing the Goods, i.e.:
– natural persons making ordinary purchases
– entrepreneurs who make purchases not related to their business activity, i.e. do not collect a bill or invoice for the entrepreneur’s company data
– natural persons conducting sole proprietorship, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), concluding a contract directly related to the conducted business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional character for them, resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity
- The rights under the warranty and guarantee do not apply to situations where the defect was caused by improper installation of the Goods or their use contrary to the intended purpose or the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Damage caused during the delivery of goods should be immediately reported to the person delivering the parcel and contact the seller. The condition for considering a complaint regarding a damaged shipment arising during transport is to draw up a “damage report” in the presence of an employee of the company delivering the shipment.
- In the event of damage to the shipment, all claims against the courier company must be made in writing as soon as possible, but not longer than 7 days from receipt of the shipment within the meaning of the Act of 15 November 1984. Transport Law (Journal of Laws of 2012, items 1173 and 1529). To do this, call the courier to write down the damage report and send it to us in the original. After this period, the customer loses the right to return the damaged goods. We are not responsible for shipments that, at the customer’s request, have been sent by a courier company other than the one with which we have a contract.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw in writing from the concluded contract without giving a reason within fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract on the basis of the Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) In the event of a written withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the goods within fourteen days. The right referred to above also applies to a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity. Returned products must have undamaged, original manufacturer’s packaging, be complete and must not have traces of use. – Return form – (click to download the form)
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving a reason is granted to customers who are consumers, i.e. natural persons concluding contracts for purposes not directly related to business or professional activity.
- Goods that are included in the Seller’s offer and are manufactured according to individual specifications provided to the Seller by the Customer, in accordance with Article 38 point 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, Consumers are not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller on the basis of the Order placed.
- Returns should be sent to the address 55-002 Dobrzykowice, 4 Kamieni Street with the note “return” and fill in the form of withdrawal from the contract – in agreement with the store seller.
- If the right to a 14-day withdrawal is exercised, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer.
- The Seller, after receiving and verifying the returned products with a positive result, will send the buyer a correction document for the returned products for confirmation.
- Upon receipt of the confirmation (copy of the document), the seller will refund the price of the products to the bank account provided by the buyer within 14 days of receipt of the goods and the relevant documentation. Delivery costs are not refundable in the case of partial returns.
- Goods sold in the Store are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, counted from the date of delivery of the Goods. In the event of revealing a defect in the Goods, the Customer is obliged to submit a complaint to the Seller together with the warranty card The Guarantor under the guarantee will consider the notification within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint from the Customer The Seller will notify about the date of repair or replacement or about the refusal of services resulting from the warranty. The rights resulting from the guarantee do not limit and do not exclude the Consumer’s right to complain about the Goods under the warranty.
- Placing an order is tantamount to consent to the storage and processing by the seller of personal data contained in the order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 929 – consolidated text, as amended. Zm.) Personal data of Users who are natural persons (including natural persons running a sole proprietorship) will be processed by the Seller as the administrator of personal data in order to provide services by the Seller. . Providing your personal data by the User is voluntary.
- The User’s personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including competent judicial authorities. Users’ personal data may also be transferred – to the necessary and required extent – to third parties, including entities performing activities related to the Agreement concluded with the Buyer on behalf of the Seller, including operators handling electronic payments under concluded Agreements or entities performing deliveries of ordered goods.
- The Seller provides Users whose personal data it processes with the implementation of rights under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, including the right to access and correct the content of their personal data and the right to control the processing of their personal data on the terms described in the said Act.
- As part of the exercise of the right to control the processing of their personal data, the User has in particular the right to submit a written, motivated request to stop processing his data due to his special situation, as well as to object to the processing of his data, when the Seller processes them when it is necessary to fulfill the legally justified purposes pursued by the Service Provider or when the Seller intends to process them for the purposes of marketing, or in relation to the transfer of the User’s personal data by the Seller to a data administrator other than the Seller.
- Confidential information concerning Users, including Users’ personal data, is protected by the Seller against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated
IX. Final provisions
- The products and names mentioned in the online store www.inamiot.pl are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks.
- The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions of the offered goods are consistent with reality. However, the Seller is not responsible for incorrect specification of parameters and properties of the goods or sudden change in them by its manufacturer.
- By placing an order, the Buyer accepts these regulations.
- The data contained in the products presented in the online store www.inamiot.pl are consistent with the catalog data of the manufacturers.
- Disputes occurring during the transaction in the online store www.inamiot.pl will be settled in the first place by agreement of the parties, and if the parties do not reach an agreement through the competent court.
- The content of the online store www.inamiot.pl does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, but an invitation to conclude a contract.
- All matters not regulated by these regulations will be subject to the provisions of the Civil Code.