- Versatile, durable and affordable tents
- Trussed frames are equipped with additional steel wires to increase strength – bracing
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric for longer life
- Year-round tents
- Retractable and roll-up gates provide large-scale clearance and greater security
- Extremely durable 750 g PVC tarp
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Self-cleaning capability
- UV-resistant fabric
- Lifespan of double truss pipes 10-15 years
- Lifespan of the fabric 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
326516P 9.76×20 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
The arch storage tent from inamiot.co.uk is extremely durable and reliable. The galvanized steel frame is made of Q215 steel pipes and is specially designed for use in extreme weather conditions. The structure of the tent hall is reinforced with horizontal and diagonal struts to increase the stability of the structure. The tent’s fabric is standard 750g heavy-duty PVC. 900 g to order.
Our tent halls can be laid out on the ground, on lego-type concrete blocks, retaining shears and other permanent structures. Concrete walls combined with a roof are a great warehouse for loose materials, sand, aggregates, feed, fertilizers, a place for sorting garbage, a pen for livestock.
The hall can be customized with front and rear panels (walls) and is suitable for year-round use.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Agricultural warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Arc interval (m)||2|
|Arc Φ (mm)||60 x 1.8|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||40 x 1.5|
|The width of the door opening (m)||3.66 x 3.66 Roll up|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
- Does not require a building permit*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with building a permanent structure
- Easy and inexpensive installation and removal
- Additional flexible space
- Longer life
- Convenient and portable
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permits, we recommend obtaining local council approval to avoid government scrutiny.
To best match the natural landscape, the Arched Storage Tents are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grass green and army green. The tents are also available in different colors – white with green trim, white with gray trim and white with blue trim.
All tents and shelters come with instructions that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure the tent cover is always free of snow.
- Please remove tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarp is away from heat sources.
- Remember to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.