- Double galvanized steel truss frame
- 750 g or 900 g thick tarpaulin
- Comfortable, durable and extremely long-lasting
- Very large capacity
- Frame mounted on the outer edge of shipping containers
- Very durable to withstand bad weather
- High-quality prefabricated hot-dip galvanized steel frame
- Suitable for use all year round
- 100% waterproof
- Fireproof and flame retardant
- UV protection
- Lifespan of the frame 15 years
- Lifespan of the fabric 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
C3340S 10×12 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
inamiot.pl container canopies are affordable, durable and versatile storage units that are designed to maximize space and protect goods, vehicles and machinery during inclement weather. The range of inamiot.pl container sheds has a solid, hot-dip galvanized steel frame made of Q215 steel pipes and durable PVC fabric. The thickness of the PVC is 750 g/sqm in the basic version and 900 g/sqm in the reinforced version.
Container canopies can be mounted by welding mounting bases to a sea container or using screws.
Our roofs can also be spread on Lego concrete blocks, retaining cutters and other durable structures. Concrete walls combined with a roof are a great warehouse for loose materials, sand, aggregates, feed, fertilizers, a place for sorting garbage, a pen for livestock.
Our container canopies can be customized with front and rear panels (walls) and are suitable for year-round use.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Aviation hangars
- Temporary shelters
- office inventory
- Canopy tents
|Arc interval (m)||2,00|
|Arc Φ (mm)||76 x 1.80|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||60 x 1.50|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.28|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||0.75 x 2.82 x 0.82|
- Does not require a building permit*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with building a permanent structure
- Easy and inexpensive installation and removal
- Ready-made, prefabricated sheds
- Weather security
- Additional flexible space
- Convenient, portable and easy to transport
- Easy maintenance
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permits, we recommend obtaining local council approval to avoid government scrutiny.
To best match the natural landscape, the double truss cattle shelters are available in two colors – grass green and army green.
All tents and shelters come with instructions that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
Note: welding is required for this model. The canopy is equipped with base plates to weld it to the edges of the containers
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure the tent cover is always free of snow.
- Please remove tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarp is away from heat sources.
- Remember to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.
Inamiot.co.uk will consider requests for customization of the C3340. Customized container sheds, with optional front and rear panels, can be provided upon request, but at an additional cost and longer delivery time.