- Compact, versatile, robust and durable
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Four seasons
- Carports are economical
- Strong single truss tubular structure
- Well ventilated to prevent condensation
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Door with lock provides good ground clearance and protection
- Energy efficient
- 100% waterproof
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- UV protection
- Frame life 10 years
- Fabric life 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
122008R 3,66×6,10 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
The inamiot.pl 122008R portable garage is compact, well-ventilated, sturdy and built to last. The portable single truss garage frame is made of heavy-duty Q215 steel tubing and the fabric is made of heavy-duty PVC.
Portable carports are specially designed to protect your vehicle in unpredictable weather conditions. They are the obvious choice to save space and keep your vehicle safe and closer to your porch.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Outdoor porch
- Multifunctional storage tents
- Temporary workspace
- Gardening area
|Arc interval (m)||1.20|
|Arc Φ (mm)||40 x 1.50|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||40 x 1.50|
|The width of the door opening (m)||3.5 x 1.90|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||1.80 x 0.50 x 0.50|
- No building permit required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with the construction of a fixed structure
- Weather safety
- Adds value to your home
- Easy and cheap installation and disassembly
- Additional, flexible space
- Longer service life
- Additional storage space
*Although most of our products belong to the category of temporary structures and do not require building permits . Check local regulations before installing a carport.
Our products are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grassy green and military green
All tents and sheds come with a simple instruction that will serve as a step-by-step guide to safe assembly and disassembly.
- Please read the user manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure that the tent sheathing is always free of snow.
- Please dismantle the tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarpaulin is away from heat sources.
- Be sure to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.
Inamiot.pl will consider requests to adapt the portable carport. Personalized carports or spare parts can be provided on request, for an additional fee and a longer delivery time.