- Compact, versatile, robust and durable
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Four seasons
- Carports are economical
- Strong single truss tubular structure
- Well ventilated to prevent condensation
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Door with lock provides good ground clearance and protection
- Energy efficient
- 100% waterproof
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- UV protection
- Frame life 10 years
- Fabric life 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
143014R 4,30×9.20 m
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Portable carport inamiot.pl is well ventilated, durable easy to assemble and disassemble. The single truss frame of the carport is made of strong Q215 steel pipes, and the fabric is made of thick PVC 650 g.
Portable carports are specially designed to protect your vehicle from weather conditions such as snow, wind, rain, sun. They are the obvious choice to save space and ensure that your vehicle or other things are well secured.
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Parking for recreational vehicles (RV)
- Shaded play area
- Multifunctional storage tents
- Temporary workspace
|Arc interval (m)||3.20 x 3.30|
|Arc Φ (mm)||45 x 1.50|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||42 x 1.20|
|The width of the door opening (m)||Zipper Door|
|Snow load (kPa)||2|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||1.12 x 2.20 x 0.60|
- No building permit required*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with the construction of a fixed structure
- Weather safety
- Adds value to your home
- Easy and cheap installation and disassembly
- Additional, flexible space
- Longer service life
- Additional storage space
*Although most of our products belong to the category of temporary structures and do not require building permits . Check local regulations before installing a carport.
Our products are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grassy green and military green
All tents and sheds come with a simple instruction that will serve as a step-by-step guide to safe assembly and disassembly.
- Please read the user manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure that the tent sheathing is always free of snow.
- Please dismantle the tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarpaulin is away from heat sources.
- Be sure to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.
Inamiot.pl will consider requests to adapt the portable carport. Personalized carports or spare parts can be provided on request, for an additional fee and a longer delivery time