- Versatile, durable and affordable storage tents
- Double truss frames are equipped with additional steel wires to increase strength – bracing
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated 750g polyester fabric for longer life
- Year-round tents
- Retractable and roll-up gates provide large-scale clearance and greater security
- Extra heavy-duty tarp and double trussed frames to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Self-cleaning capability
- UV-resistant fabric
- Lifespan of double truss pipes 10-15 years
- Lifespan of the fabric 7-10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
+48 608 529 940
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Inamiot.pl double truss frame tent storage halls are extremely durable and reliable. The double truss steel frame is made of Q215 galvanized steel tubes and is specially designed for use in extreme weather conditions. The fabric of the tent is made of strong PVC 750g to order 900g.
Tent storage halls are an excellent idea for additional storage space. Our storage halls, compared to competing products, you can disassemble and move to another location yourself. The arches of the hall structure are assembled from a pair of components. All connections are bolted. You get all the mounting parts in the kit.
We invite you to watch a video presenting tent storage halls
PERFECT FOR USE AS:
- Agricultural warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Side wall (m)||2.80|
|Arc Φ (mm)||40 x 1.50|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||40 x 1.50|
|The width of the door opening (m)||3,66 x 3,05|
|Snow load (kPa)||2.30|
|Maximum wind speed (Wind load) (km/h)||80|
|Transport box dimensions||1.12 x 2.52 x 0.75|
- Does not require a building permit*
- Economical compared to the costs associated with building a permanent structure
- Easy and inexpensive installation and removal
- Additional flexible space
- Longer life
- Convenient and portable
*Although most of our products fall into the category of temporary structures and do not require planning permits, we recommend obtaining local council approval to avoid government scrutiny.
To best match the natural landscape, the Arched Storage Tents are available in white, light gray, dark gray, grass green and army green. The tents are also available in different colors – white with green trim, white with gray trim and white with blue trim.
All tents and shelters come with instructions that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before assembling and disassembling the tents.
- Make sure the tent cover is always free of snow.
- Please remove tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Make sure the tarp is away from heat sources.
- Remember to re-tension the roof sheathing once or twice a year.